The ICT Department is responsible for the provision of effective, efficient and responsive information and communication technological services to the various authority departments. The department accepts criticism from its various stakeholders in its bid to offer world class ICT services within the authority.
The department’s major offerings are internet and email service, web services, networking, procurement and maintenance of ICT hardware and software, information security and advisory role in information and communication technologies.
- Administration and maintenance of servers; these include email, file, print, backup and web servers.
- anti-virus and security
- computer hardware and software (acquisition, maintenance and support)
- networking installation, configurations, management and allied networking services
- email and internet services
- administrative and billing systems support
- computer user training and support
The department has a staff complement of nine and is headed by the ICT Manager
ICT Manager – Mr T. Mutuma
Hardware Support Specialist – Mr B. Muzipasi
Systems Analyst – Mrs F. Pedzisai
Network Administrator – Mr. W. Kadirire
System Analyst – Mr J Mangoma
Hardware Technician – Mr T. Chikamhi
Hardware Technician – Mr M. Camacho
Helpdesk Support Administrator – Mr B.M. Dube
Web and Print Specialist – Mr R. Tentone